1. 5 Micron Sediment Filtration to remove
sediment, rust, sand and silt.
2. Pre-Carbon Filtration to remove harmful
chemicals and chlorine.
3. Water Softener to remove calcium and
magnesium that can scale distiller.
4. Carbon Filtration
5. 5 Micron Sediment Filtration
6. Vapor Compression Steam Distillation heats the
water to boiling, captures the steam and
condenses the steam to make ultra pure water.
Distillation is the process of water purification
that nature intended. The sun evaporates the
water into the air, up to the clouds and
condenses the steam down to the earth as pure
7. Post-Carbon Filtration
8. Ozone to ensure quality of water in tank.
9. The ultra pure water then passes through
Ultraviolet (UV) Light.
Our water is continuously tested to ensure the highest quality of steam-distilled pure water.