Our Water Purification Process
1. 5 Micron Sediment Filtration to remove sediment, rust, sand and silt.
2. Pre-Carbon Filtration to remove harmful chemicals and chlorine.
3. Water Softener to remove calcium and magnesium that can scale distiller.
4. Carbon Filtration
5. 5 Micron Sediment Filtraton
6. Vapor Compression Steam Distillation heats the water to boiling, captures the steam and condenses the steam to make ultra pure water. Distillation is the process of water purification that nature intended. The sun evaporates the water into the air, up to the clouds and condenses the steam down to the earth as pure rain water.
7. Post-Carbon Filtration
8. Ozonation to ensure quality of water.
9. The ultra pure water then passes through Ultraviolet (UV) Light.